The Natural Heritage Institute is searching for a Chief Executive Officer to take responsibility for the management, direction, growth and success of this non-profit, natural resource conservation organization. NHI’s current headquarters in San Francisco, California, can be relocated at the election of the new CEO.
- Advanced degree in relevant fields of law, science, economics or environmental planning
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, organize, attract funding and manage new project activity within NHI’s mission and beyond
- Depth of experience working with water resource institutions in California, nationally and/or internationally
- Demonstrated track record of organization management
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong personal and professional passion for natural resources conservation work
Applications will be considered beginning on March 1, 2017. This position will remain open until an outstanding candidate is selected.
Please send statements of interest and qualifications to (no telephone inquiries, please):
Dr. Gerald E. Galloway, Chairman
c/o Jessica Peyla Nagtalon
Natural Heritage Institute
396 Hayes Street
San Francisco CA 94102