This initiative measure will appear on the November 2018 statewide California ballot.
It will invest $8.877 billion dollars in California water infrastructure, benefitting people, the environment and agriculture. It is a balanced measure, resulting in improved water supplies for every part of the state. This measure is sponsored by conservation, agricultural, water and civic organizations.
You can learn about this measure by clicking on the following links.
- Water Supply and Water Quality Act of 2018
- Water Bond Fund Distribution
- Short Summary of Major Programs
- Questions and Answers about the Water Bond Act
- Water Supply Benefits of Water Bond
- How the Water Bond Meets the Goals of Governor’s Water Action Plan
- How the Bond Benefits Disadvantaged Communities
- Chart of Funding for Disadvantaged Communities
- Benefits to California Agriculture
- Benefits to Rivers, Streams and Fisheries
- Benefits to Migratory Birds and Wildlife
- Climate Resiliency Benefits
- Friant Kern Canal Capacity Restoration
- Regional Benefits
Want to know more? Send us your questions to jerrymeral(at)gmail.com